Arca Swiss F-Classic 4x5 View Camera Rated 9+/10
Camera comes with:
- 2 x Standards with 4x5 ground Glass
- Arca Swiss Clamp
- 1 x Copal O Lens Board
The Arca-Swiss F-Classic 4x5 View Camera is an incredibly precise and professional view camera that features calibrated, easily accessed control blocks (they call them 'function carriers). Focusing is done with your right hand, with finely geared control available from both the front and the rear standard, unlike most field cameras. All camera movements are done on the left. This "F-Classic" version of the 4x5 format offers a basic telescoping bench rail, which fully accommodates the included 380mm bellows. It can be extended with optional longer bellows and bench extensions.
The 4x5 F offers an incredible 100mm of rise on each standard, with 50mm of lateral shift on each standard as well. It also offers unlimited vertical swing movement, to allow you to remove the bellows (which is a quick procedure) and pack the camera flat-making it a truly compact piece of equipment. The monorail slides directly into any tripod with an Arca-type quick release clamp, which is itself an adored professional standard.
The Arca-Swiss 4x5 is a high quality, easily transported, professional's tool that is ideal for use with 4x5 film, medium format film backs (up to 6x12), and digital backs made to fit medium format SLR system cameras or the 4x5 international Graflok standard.
- - An incredibly precise view camera made in France
- Fully modular system with extensive accessories for viewing, conversion, etc.
- Great for use with digital backs and lenses
- Standard telescoping 30cm bench rail
- Conical 380mm bellows comfortably accommodate all camera positions within the bellows range without interference
- Rapid, friction-based ungeared movements
- 100mm of rise upon each standard
- 50mm of lateral shift upon each standard
- Standard 171mm lensboard easily accommodates #1 shutters in recessed boards
- Rail inserts directly into any Arca-type quick release
- Incredibly Precise View Camera
- Fully Modular System
- Great for Digital Backs & Lenses
- Telescoping 30cm Bench
- Conical 380mm Bellows
- Ungeared Movements
- ±100mm Front/Rear Rise
- ±50mm F/R Shift
- #1 Shutters in Recessed Boards Usable
- Made in France