Sirui N-3204X Tripod with K-30X Ballhead Kit
Sirui N-3204X Carbon Fiber Tripod
The versatile Sirui N-3204X Carbon Fiber Tripod is a compact camera support with 180° reverse-folding 8x carbon fiber legs, one of which unscrews to convert to a monopod. The tripod has a load capacity of 18kg, weighs 1.9kg, and reaches a maximum height of 176cm. When the legs are folded back around the chassis the tripod measures 51cm.
The tripod's split center column is reversible and removable, allowing the mounting platform to sit just 15cm high. Each leg's height and angle can be individually adjusted, and one of the legs can be removed and converted to a monopod. A section of the center column can be added to the monopod to increase its maximum height to 176cm.
- - A ballast hook on the center column enables you to hang weight and add stability.
- Foam padding on two of the tripod legs for added comfort.
- Three leg-angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Rubber feet with retractable spikes provide stability on most surfaces.
- Padded carrying case, shoulder strap, and wrist strap included for transport, as well as tools, an extra 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 stud, and an extra platform.
- Load Capacity: 18kg
- Max Height: 176cm
- Min Height: 15cm
- Folded Length: 51cm
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 1.9kg
- One Leg Converts to Monopod
- 180° Reverse-Folding Legs
- Reversible Split Center Column
- Padded Carrying Case
Sirui K-30X Ball Head
The K-30X Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design.
Recommended Tripods: Sirui T-2204x, N-2204x, W-2204x and N-3204x Carbon Fiber Tripods and similar sized tripods.
The K-X series ball head is manufactured from the best aerospace alloy, machined by high-end CNC, and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve a superior quality finish. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous panning shots. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button. The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest), and the plate-locking knob at the top.
The K-30X Ball Head can support up to 30 kg and is suitable for 35 mm and medium-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders, including with large lenses as well as large format cameras.
• 360-degree panoramic function
• Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
• Arca-Swiss type mount
• Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
• Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
• Equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
• Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
• Stainless steel camera screw
• Unique and modern design
• Package includes a pouch and an Allen key
• TY-70S quick release plate included