Voigtlander 40mm f2.0 Ultron SL-IIs Asph Lens for Nikon Ai-S Mount (Black) Manual Focus Lens - New Version with Integrated CPU
The Voigtlander 40mm f2 SL II-S Nokton is the latest ultra-sharp manual focusing lens for Nikon mount DSLR and film cameras. The lens' manual focus action is very smooth and precise and its aspherical, multi-coated optics create sharp images with minimal aberration. Metering and exposure information is passed between lens and camera thanks to the lens' CPU which provides auto-functions with virtually every compatible Nikon 35mm and digital SLR. When mounted on a camera with an APS-C size sensor the focal length translates to 60mm. Much like the Voigtlander 58mm, a chassis change has been undertaken with signature 'bunny ears' and a rather nostalgic retro Nikon look.
- Superior image quality with state-of-the-art optical design.
- Full size image circle for use on 35mm full frame and crop sensors.
- Integrated CPU Ai-S mount.
- Robust full metal construction.
- Focal length: 40 mm
- Aperture ratio: 1: 2
- Apertures: f/2 to f/22
- Lens configuration: 5 groups 6 elements
- Angle of view: 57 °
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 blades
- Shortest shooting distance: 0.25 m
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1:4
- Maximum diameter × total length: 66.3 × 37.5 mm
- Filter size: 52 mm
- Weight: 260 g
- Mount: Ai-S (CPU built-in)
- Round screw type lens hood LH - 40 IIS (sold separately)
- Colour: Black
Recommended for all Nikon Digital and Film SLR's and can be used with Sony a7 Cameras with the Novoflex NEX/NIK Adapter.
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!