Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 28mm f/2.8 ZM Lens #15544186 Rated 9+/10
A classic wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinders, the silver Biogon T* 28mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a versatile lens well-suited to travel, landscape, and other documentary applications. Its Biogon optical design effectively eliminates distortion for well-corrected imagery and one anomalous partial dispersion element is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for notable clarity. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater colour accuracy and contrast in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
- - Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to minimize chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour accuracy throughout the aperture range.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating