Nissin i40 Compact Electronic Flash for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
Nissin i40 Compact Electronic Flash for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Mini in size - Powerful Output
The pocket size of Nissin i40 weights only 203g of weight (*1). It is suitable for filling shadows on even the sunniest of days, suitable for family shooting, indoor/ outdoor shooting and especially suitable for traveling. Professional functions are included: Wireless TTL mode (*4); Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed (*4); Flash output of GN40 at 105mm; Video light function with 9 steps of output level adjustment; Simple operation panel with two selector dials to operate the flash; Flash head tilts up and rotates horizontally to right and left for making bounced lighting more versatile by utilizing more angles. A Soft box is supplied.
- Selector dial- Simply operation panel. Nissin i40 has two selector dials controls: Function dial and Power dial. The Indicated lamp A/B/C will show the position of adjustment. Even beginners can quickly get started.
- LED Video light NEW! Nissin i40 has a video light function, which has 9 steps of output level adjustment.
- Professional flash head design. The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left and tilts up 90°which is suitable for close up photography. This makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
- Manual zoom (M zoom) NEW! Nissin i40 supports 24-105mm auto zoom nnd Manual Zoom are available in M, SD, SF, Wireless mode
- Slave Mode. i40 has a wireless remote flash system with 3 slave modes provided.
- TTL FLASH LEVEL COMPENSATION. The power of the flash can be controlled with TTL flash level compensation. Whereas total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for the exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene.
- The flash power level can be adjusted from -2EV through +2EV by 0.5EV steps.
Accessories included: Soft case, Flash stand (with screw), Soft box, Carabiner (not for climbing)