Novoflex SL/NIK Adapter - Nikon F Lens to Leica SL Cameras
The Novoflex the SL/NIK Lens Adapter provides full autofocus and aperture control from the SL camera for E-type NIKKOR lenses. In addition, the top-deck DOF readout will function as it does with SL lenses and the correct lens, focal length and aperture will be recorded into the EXIF data.
The camera must be updated to at least Firmwear 2.
Aperture control is limited to E-type lenses such as the 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR. Theses lenses feature electronically controlled aperture diaphragms. Nikon D and G lenses have mechanical levels on the mount; E lenses do not. To determining if a lens is an E-type, just look at the full name of the lens. If there is an “E” immediately following the aperture, it will work. And for tilt-shift lenses, you’ll want the PC-E variants.
Here’s a list of Nikon E-type lenses that are compatible:
- Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift
- Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift
- Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Tilt-Shift
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR