Novoflex TrioPod PRO75 Tripod Kit
This TrioPod PRO75 Kit is the most versatile and flexible professional tripod system designed especially for the photographer with very heavy equipment.
The kit includes:
- TrioPod PRO75 tripod spider,
- C3930 3-segment carbon fiber legs (3x) ,
- A1010 mini-legs(2x)
- tripod bag
This TrioPod PRO75 Kit is the most versatile and flexible professional tripod system designed especially for the photographer with very heavy equipment. The kit includes a TrioPod PRO75 tripod spider, (3x) C3930 3-segment carbon fiber legs, (2x) A1010 mini-legs, a multi-tool and a tripod bag. The two mini-legs that are part of the kits can be screwed into the accessory thread creating limitless possibilities: Add one leg to smooth your workflow by attaching your camera bag, keeping your tripod weighted and giving you quick access to your equipment. Alternatively, replace two legs to create a “leaning pod” and achieve a new variety of creative perspectives for your boundless imagination.
* Maximum Load Capacity 65 kg Maximum holding capacity for maximum protection.
* Removable Base Plate A new feature of the tripod spider is the removable base plate that easily be detached and replaced with the optional leveling ball (MBAL-PRO75) or a geared center column (TRIO-CC-PRO75).
* Unmatched Versatility To build your tripod to meet the needs of any job the PRO75 can fit most 75mm accessories, even from other manufacturers. The optional leveling ball (MBAL-PRO75) can also be used with any other tripod you may have with a ¼” & 3/8” connection.
* 7 Leg Lock Positions for Any Situation For shoots on level surfaces, the TrioPod PRO75 spider allows the legs to be set at 23°, 45°, 65°, and 87°. Should you find yourself in a more confined space, a further locking position of 155° enables you to support the tripod against vertical surfaces. Particularly innovative is a new 43° angle that allows the tripod to flip upside down quickly for ground-level work, eliminating the need to reverse the center column and/or tripod head. For easy packaging, the legs can also be folded up at 180°.
Load Capacity 65kg