Novoflex VR System III - Panorama System (Usually ships in 7 to 14 days)
Novoflex VR System III - Panorama System (Usually ships in 7 to 14 days) (Note: The levelling ballhead is not included in price.)
With the arrival of digital recording and software-based post-processing, techniques for achiving perfect panning shots and 360° panoramic views are attracting a lot of attention in the photographic world. The new NOVOFLEX Panorama VR-System perfectly meets the demands of professional photogtapgers for an easy-to-use adjuster system to totate a camera 360° around a nodal point.
For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without parallax error , it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The NOVOFLEX Panorama-VR-System offers the full set of adjustments and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm.
PANORAMA Q48 comes with built-in click-stops at 16(20°), 30(12°), 36(10°),and 48(7,5°) Steps.
- Suitable for single row cylinderical or flat panoramas.
- Depending on camera and lenses, a field of view up to 360° horizontally and 120° vertically are possible.
- Recommended lenses: Wide-angle lenses with minimum 10 mm focal distance, standard zooms or tele lenses up to 135 mm focal length.
- A simple, handy and precise system,
- The individual parts can be used for other tasks as well,
- All-in-one solution: Apart from the hardware, the stitching software PanoramaStudio is also included (unlimited full version).
The panorama VR-System III was developed for the photographer, who prefers the classic, single row cylindrical or flat panorama and who appreciates the simple and handy design of the system. It is of special interest for nature photographers doing panoramic shooting as well as macro and landscape photography, using the focusing rack and L bracket for other tasks, too. The geared nodal rack is also a very precise professional macro focussing rail.
Scope of delivery:
Panorama base Panorama=Q,
focusing rack Castel Q (length 20 cm),
spirit-level for flash shoe,
manual on CD
Suitable lenses: Focal lengths from 10 to 135 mm
Nodal adjustment in optical axis: 125 mm
Image reproduction: Single row
Panorama type: Flat and cylindrical projection
Recommended software: PanoramaStudio (included in the scope of delivery, for cylindrical projection only), PTGui
Weight: 960 g (2.1 lbs)
Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”