The R-4213X Tripod kit with to K-40 Ballhead Kit (Assembled & Checked by the Mainline Team)
Kit Discount - Save 10% on this Sirui Tripod & Ballhead Kit bundle compared with the individual list prices!
This tripod and ballhead combination is suitable for 35 mm, medium & large format film cameras, Pro DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders and will handle the largest camera kits.
This is also an excellent support for a panorama kit.
Sirui R-4213X Carbon Fiber Tripod
Sirui's largest tripods are now taller, stronger and more stable than ever before!
- Redesigned spider provides increased stability and load capacity.
- New cross pattern of Carbon Fiber layers provides significantly increased stability and vibration reduction.
- New leg angle locking system makes selecting one of the three angle positions fast and reliable.
- 3 point locking platform makes converting from a still to video tripod fast and secure (the locking channel on the platform/75mm bowl adds stability and greater locking integrity).
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Lightweight 10 layers 100% Carbon Fiber legs.
- Flat platform can optionally be replaced with a 75mm bowl for use with SIRUI video heads.
- Built-in bubble level makes horizontal adjustments fast and easy.
- Replaceable rubber foot/stainless steel spike.
- Hanging hook is also an allen key tool.
(the R-4213X replaces the R-4203)
|Load Capacity||55.1 lb (25 kg)|
|Maximum Height||59.1" (150 cm)|
|Minimum Height||4.1" (10.5 cm)|
|Folded Length||26" (66 cm)|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Head Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Mount||Mounting platform and 75 mm adapter bowl|
|Weight||4.9 lb (2.2 kg)|
The K-40 Ball Head
The K-40 Ballhead is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design.
Recommended Tripods: Sirui R-4213x Carbon Fiber Tripods and similar sized tripods.
The K-X series ball head is manufactured from the best aerospace alloy, machined by high-end CNC, and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve a superior quality finish. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous panning shots. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button. The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest), and the plate-locking knob at the top.
The K-40X Ball Head can support up to 35 kg and is suitable for 35 mm and medium-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders, including with large lenses as well as large format cameras.
• 360-degree panoramic function
• Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
• Arca-Swiss type mount
• Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
• Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
• Equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
• Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
• Stainless steel camera screw
• Unique and modern design
• Package includes a pouch and an Allen key
• TY-70S quick release plate included