Sirui W-2204 Waterproof Carbon Fibre Tripod
SIRUI W-2204 Waterproof Tripod
SIRUI W Series Waterproof tripods expand the capabilities of outdoor photographers and videographers like no other tripod! While most tripods warn against use in or near water and sand, the W Series welcomes it!
The SIRUI designed WPS Waterproof Sealing System has a series of waterproof rings that prevent water from seeping into the tripod leg tubes and locks and causing damage.
The SIRUI designed waterproof leg locks incorporate waterproof and leak-proof materials used in the automotive industry. The rubber locking components firmly grasp the legs without any gap when they are tightly locked - preventing water, dust or small particles from entering the legs or the locking system. This waterproof (not just water resistant) system lets you safely shoot in extreme environmental conditions (also ideal for use with spotting scopes and binoculars).
Equally impressive is SIRUI?? ability to extend and contract the legs as smoothly as their standard models. And with 1/2 twist leg locks, setup and break down is fast and easy.
Using the highest quality materials and precisely manufactured leg tubes lets SIRUI achieve uncompromising stability! The SIRUI W-2204 extendsup to an impressive180 cm (70.9 in.) -vital when shooting in deeper water or to keep your equipment away from splashes and salt spray - while folding down to only 52 cm (20.5 in.). It weighs just 1.7 kg (3.7 lb.),but, holds up to18 kg (39.7 lb.)!
The redesigned Leg Angle Locks make adjustments faster and easier than ever before. Push the lock and it stays open until you select the desired position. Extremely convenient with wet or gloved hands! The slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spikes (included) for added grip and stability.
The SIRUI W Series tripod?? unique leg mechanism lets you invert the legs 180° - for compact storage and easy transport. And the split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy.
One of the legs can be converted into a waterproof monopod! Ideal when a tripod is not allowed or when you're shooting in tight spaces. Attach the center column for increased height.
- Waterproof leg design protects your tripod from water damage.
- Ergonomic leg Angle Locks for fast adjustment - even with wet or gloved hands.
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction.
- Leg converts into a waterproof monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- Bubble Level for fast horizontal alignment.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy.
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spiked spikes (included).
- Hook under the center column can hold a weight bag for added stability.
- Load Capacity 39.6 lb / 18 kg
- Maximum Working Height 70.9" / 180.1 cm
- Max Height without Center Column 57.9" / 147 cm
- Minimum Working Height 6.1" / 15.5 cm
- Folded Length 20.5" / 52.1 cm
- Head Mount Type 3/8"-16 Screw
- Weight 3.7 lb / 1.7 kg
- Materials Carbon Fiber
- Leg Lock Type Twist Lock
- Independent Leg Spread Yes
- Leg Sections 4
- Feet Features Spiked
- Center Column Features Ballast Hook, Split
- Center Column Sections 2
- Center Column Extension Type Rapid
- Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column No