Voigtlander 28mm f2.0 Ultron Lens #17931962 M Mount Rated 9+/10
A versatile wide-angle lens to suit working in a variety of situations, the Ultron 28mm f/2 from Voigtlander pairs a wide field of view with a bright f/2 maximum aperture. Its optical design employs high refractive index glass to control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity, and a 10-blade diaphragm is also featured to contribute to a pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a manual focus design is also used, which permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and a dedicated lens hood is included to shield the front element and reduce lens flare.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also helps in controlling depth of field.
- High refractive index glass is used to reduce field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Removable lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strongly lit conditions.
Focal Length 28mm
Apertures: f/2 to f/22
Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 8 groups
Aperture blades 10
Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m
Diameter: 55mm Length: 51.2mm Weight: 244g
Filter Size: 46mm
Mount: M Mount
Hood: Built In