Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 SE - Sony E Mount
A refined take on a classic focal length, the Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical SE is a bright and sleek normal-length prime for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Featuring an optimized optical design, one low dispersion element and two aspherical elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations, spherical aberrations, and distortion for impressive clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. The lens is also defined by its bright f/1.2 maximum aperture, which benefits working with selective focus techniques, and also aids working in low-light conditions. Additionally, a 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality and the lens's manual focus operation permits working with subjects as close as 1.5' away.
- Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.2 maximum aperture helps control depth of field for shallow depth of field shooting, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations for improved rendering and sharpness.
- One abnormal partial dispersion element controls color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.5'.
- SE (Stills Edition) version features clicked aperture detents for more tactile control over aperture switching in 1/3-stop increments.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Electronic contacts relay Exif information to the camera for accurate focus assist functions and metadata recording.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One Abnormal Partial Dispersion Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- SE Version with Click Stops
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!