Voigtlander 21mm f/3.5 Vintage Line Color-Skopar - Leica M Mount
Balancing historical reference with modern optical performance, the Color-Skopar 21mm f/3.5 Aspherical from Voigtlander is an ultra-wide prime designed for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. The broad field of view is complemented by the inclusion of one aspherical element, which controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve accurate rendering and high sharpness throughout the aperture range. Its f/3.5 maximum aperture also contributes to a sleek and lightweight form factor, making it an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting. Additionally, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away, and the 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- One aspherical element is incorporated at the rear of the nine elements in seven groups construction, and helps to limit spherical aberrations and distortions.
- Modest f/3.5 maximum aperture contributes to the lens's overall compact and lightweight form factor and is also suitable for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and it is rangefinder coupled for accurate focusing to 2.3'.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- As part of Voigtlander's Vintage Line of lenses, this lens features a black and silver finish to give it a classic appeal, reminiscent of historic Voigtlander lenses, that is well-matched to classic rangefinder camera designs.
- Compatible with optional LH-11 lens hood.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!