Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount #60087822 Rated 9/10
This lens is in great condition with a few scuffs and a scratch on the focus window. Comes Boxed.
Mixing advanced optics with contemporary performance, the Batis 135mm f/2.8 from ZEISS is a mid-length telephoto prime designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterised as an apochromat, the Sonnar optical design helps to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and colour fringing, and also benefits overall sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied that suppresses lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical performance, the Batis 135mm f/2.8 also sports a unique OLED display on the top of the lens barrel to indicate focus distance and depth of field range for quickly recognising your focusing parameters. In regard to autofocus, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance and, additionally, optical image stabilisation is also featured to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- - An ideal portrait-length lens, this telephoto prime has been designed specifically for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however it can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 202.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Apochromatic Sonnar optical design significantly reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and colour fidelity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Integrated OLED display on the top of the lens shows the distance of the focal plane from the camera as well as the depth of field range for quickly recognising the parameters of focus in use, even when working in low-light conditions.
- Optical image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Linear motors benefit the autofocus performance of the lens and provide smooth, fast, and quiet operation. For manual focusing, a rubberised ring offers greater tactile control for precise placement of focus.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Apochromatic Sonnar Optical Design
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- OLED Display for Focus Distance and DoF
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction