Sirui R-4213X Carbon Fiber Tripod
Sirui's largest tripods are now taller, stronger and more stable than ever before!
- Redesigned spider provides increased stability and load capacity.
- New cross pattern of Carbon Fiber layers provides significantly increased stability and vibration reduction.
- New leg angle locking system makes selecting one of the three angle positions fast and reliable.
- 3 point locking platform makes converting from a still to video tripod fast and secure (the locking channel on the platform/75mm bowl adds stability and greater locking integrity).
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Lightweight 10 layers 100% Carbon Fiber legs.
- Flat platform can optionally be replaced with a 75mm bowl for use with SIRUI video heads.
- Built-in bubble level makes horizontal adjustments fast and easy.
- Replaceable rubber foot/stainless steel spike.
- Hanging hook is also an allen key tool.
(the R-4213X replaces the R-4203)
|Load Capacity||55.1 lb (25 kg)|
|Maximum Height||59.1" (150 cm)|
|Minimum Height||4.1" (10.5 cm)|
|Folded Length||26" (66 cm)|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Head Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Mount||Mounting platform and 75 mm adapter bowl|
|Weight||4.9 lb (2.2 kg)|