Voigtländer 50mm f2.0 APO LANTHAR ASPH Lens - Leica M Mount
- Order now for late JAN 2021 Delivery
Voigtländer 50mm f/2.0 APO LANTHAR Aspherical Lens - Leica M Mount
This is the lens Voigtländer fans have been asking for -- the new Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 50mm Aspherical in VM mount! As Voigtländer’s best performing standard lens ever now optimized full frame VM digital or film cameras, the newest APO-LANTHAR is ready to challenge the performance of all other VM mount normal lenses. Two abnormal partial dispersion elements and two double-sided aspherical elements are used for the 10-elements in 8 groups, with floating elements for maximum performance. Optical performance is quite simply extraordinary.
- The rangefinder VM mount provides precision rangefinder
focusing while also providing versatility easily adapted to
other popular lens mounts including Fuji FX-mount and Nikon
- Z-mount digital cameras via our close focus mount adapters.
- But the lens is optimized exclusively for M-mount camera
sensors so that the original performance cannot be exhibited. A bayonet-type metal hood with a special slit is
also available as an option.
- The new VM APO-LNTHAR is smaller and lighter than our Sony E-mount version. The 12 blade aperture
is circular not only wide open but also at F2.8 and F5.6 for making “circular bokeh" from point light sources.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Full frame coverage, angle of view 46.2 degrees
- Apertures: f2.0 to f16, 12 aperture blades
- Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 8 groups
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m
- Diameter: 55.6mm Length: 53mm Weight: 288g
- Filter Size: 49mm
- Colour: Black
- Mount: VM Mount
- Hood: LH-13 Hood (Optional)
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!