Sirui P-326SR Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod
The P-326S Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod from Sirui is a 6-section carbon fiber monopod with three fold-down support feet for additional stability. In addition, an adjustable friction control ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod and a panning hand grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements. The three support feet fold up and lock into position against the monopod and can even be removed entirely and used as a table-top tripod. A large rubber base foot is available for conventional use and it can be removed and replaced with the included spike foot for use on soft or slippery ground. It weighs just 1.3kg but can support a load up to 8kg.
Load Capacity: 8kg
Max Height: 150cm
Closed Length: 54.5cm
Removable Base Converts to Mini Tripod
360° Panning Hand Grip
Rubber and Spiked Foot
10-Layer 100% Carbon Fiber Build
1. Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod.
2. Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
3. Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
4. Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
5. Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid
6. Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
7. Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
8. Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
9. Rubber foot for use on wooden, stone surfaces. Replace with spike for use outdoors in grass and dirt.
Included in the box: photo/video monopod, wrist strap, custom padded case, shoulder strap, tools, instruction manual, warranty card.