Voigtlander 10.5mm f0.95 Nokton Lens - Integrated MFT Mount & Selective Aperture Control
With a 21mm equivalent focal length and an extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture, the Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 Lens from Voigtlander offers Micro Four Thirds users a wide-angle lens well-suited for low-light still photography and video. The lens utilizes a pair of aspherical elements to reduce aberrations and distortions, as well as maintain a compact form factor. This manual focus, manual exposure prime lens also features the Selective Aperture Control System, which permits switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method and a traditional aperture control method with click stops. When set to the stepless setting, silent and smooth exposure adjustments can be made that are especially beneficial when recording video.
- Extremely bright and fast 10.5mm f/0.95 lens produces a 21mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- A pair of aspherical elements controls aberrations and distortions for greater sharpness and clarity.
- Fully manual focus and exposure lens features an all-metal lens barrel and a 10-blade diaphragm.
- Voigltander's new aspherical, super high-speed, super-wide lens for Micro Four Thirds.
• Focal Length: 10.5mm (translates into a standard 21mm in 35mm terms)
• Angle of View: 93°
• Apertures: f0.95 to f16
• Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 10 groups
• Aperture Blades: 10
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.17m
• Diameter: 77mm Length: 82.4mm Weight: 586g
• Filter Size: 72mm
• Colour: Black
• Mount: Micro Four Thirds
• Hood (included)
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!