Voigtlander 17.5mm f0.95 Nokton MFT Lens - Integrated MFT Mount & Selective Aperture Control
Voigtlander's Nokton 17.5mm f/0.95 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras is a breathtaking wide-angle lens that combines an extraordinary maximum aperture of f/0.95 with a superb 10-blade diaphragm for magnificent low-light/shallow depth-of-field images--photographs or video. A selective aperture control system allows a continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth-of-field as well, of course). This manual focus lens (equivalent to a 35mm lens on a full-frame camera) focuses down to a very close 5.9". The Nokton 17.5mm f/0.95 is destined to become the standard wide-angle, low-light, shallow depth-of-field lens for Micro 4/3 camera users. It's ready for its close-up.
• Exceptionally fast f/0.95 wide-angle lens (35mm equivalent) for Micro 4/3 cameras
• Continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth of field) is possible with selective aperture control system
• Very close-focusing lens--5.9"
• Aspherical lens elements provide crisp images
• Diaphragm has 10 blades, producing outstanding, beautiful bokeh in the out-of-focus areas of your images
• Focal Length: 17.5mm (translates into a standard 35mm in 35mm terms)
• Angle of View: 47.3°
• Apertures: f0.95 to f16
• Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 9 groups
• Aperture Blades: 10
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.15m
• Diameter: 63.4mm Length: 80mm Weight: 540g
• Filter Size: 58mm
• Colour: Black
• Mount: Micro Four Thirds
• Hood: Included
- Very Fast f/0.95 Wide-Angle Lens
- 17.5mm Is Equivalent to 35mm Lens
- Focuses As Close As 5.9"
- 10 Diaphragm Blades for Great Bokeh
- Aspherical Elements for Crisp Images
- Manual Focus
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!