Voigtlander 40mm f1.4 MC Nokton Lens - Leica M Mount
A normal-length prime lens designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras, the Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 MC from Voigtlander blends the comfortable, unique focal length with an especially bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offering increased control over depth of field. A multi-coating is featured to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens also has a manual focus design, for working with subjects as close as 2.3', and has a 10-blade diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality.
- Unique 40mm focal length offers a 56° angle of view that is slightly wider than the classic 50mm length, yet narrower than the standard 35mm wide-angle.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field.
- This multi-coated version of the Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 produces vivid yet accurate colors along with high contrast and saturation, making it well-suited for general shooting applications.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional LH-6 lens hood.
- Leica M-Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
Technical Specs Features
• Focal Length: 40mm
• Angle of View: 56°
• Apertures: f1.4 to f16
• Lens Construction: 7 Elements in 6 groups
• Aperture Blades: 10
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m
• Diameter: 55mm Length: 30mm Weight: 175g
• Filter Size: 43mm
• Colour: Black
• Mount: M Mount
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international