Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II MC (Multi-Coated) - Leica M Mount
One of Voigtlander's TOP SELLING LENSES!
Blending a compact form factor with versatile performance, the Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II MC from Voigtlander is a fast wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. This updated, version II of the lens features a symmetrical optical design with one abnormal partial dispersion element, which retains the distinct character and high color accuracy rendering of the original, but also reduces curvature of field and astigmatism for improved focusing accuracy and more even sharpness across the entire image plane. This lens also features a multi-coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away and a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality to suit working with shallow depth of field.
- Version II of this lens features a refined optical design that is better suited for use with digital cameras, especially in conjunction with focusing using live view. The optical integrity has been maintained, keeping the characteristic spherical aberrations for a classic look, however the field curvature and astigmatism has been significantly reduced for improved focusing accuracy and even sharpness across the entire image plane.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture helps control depth of field for shallow depth of field shooting, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- A symmetrical optical design, along with one abnormal partial dispersion element, is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness.
- This multi-coated version of the Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II produces vivid yet accurate colors along with high contrast and saturation, making it well-suited for general shooting applications.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional LH-6 lens hood.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Abnormal Partial Dispersion Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Design: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Focal length: 35mm
- Diameter ratio: 1:1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens configuration: Eight elements in six groups
- Angle of view: 63.0 °
- Stop blade number: 10
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.7m
- Maximum diameter × total length: φ55.0 × 28.5mm
- Filter size: φ43mm
- Weight: 189g
- Accessories: Optional Hood LH-6
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!