Voigtlander 50mm f/3.5 Heliar 'Vintage Line' Chrome- M Mount (Special Order - 7 to 21 Days)
Voigtlander 50mm f/3.5 Heliar - M Mount
Paying homage to the classic designs of some of Voigtlander's earliest lenses, the Heliar 50mm f/3.5 is a unique normal-length prime intended to provide a vintage image quality, complete with rich color saturation and high sharpness. Compatible with 35mm film and full-frame M-mount rangefinder cameras, this lens uses a traditional Heliar optical design and features a durable all-metal exterior with an engraving of the five-elements-in-three-groups optical layout. Smooth manual focus operation permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and a de-clicked manual aperture ring permits making smooth, silent aperture transitions to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a 10-blade diaphragm is featured to contribute to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Simple five elements, three groups Heliar optical design is used to offer a classic image quality with strong color reproduction and fine sharpness.
- Exterior of the lens is designed to match some of the earliest Voigtlander lenses from the 19th century, and features an all-metal build for durability as well as an engraved rendition of the Heliar design.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and the lens will couple to rangefinder mechanisms for focusing accuracy.
- De-clicked manual aperture ring permits smooth, seamless aperture adjustments, and a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- A screw-in type lens hood is included to protect the front element from stray light while shooting, and a dedicated metal front lens cap is also provided to guard the lens while not in use.
- Voigtlander's new classic old school 50mm f/3.5 Heliar is going to be just plain fun and has very fine optical performance Even on the Sony A7 series cameras.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: f/3.5 - f/22
- Lens construction: 5 Elements in 3 Groups
- Angle of View: 46°
- No Aperture Blades: 10
- Minimum Focus Distance: 70cm
- Filter Size: 27mm
- Mount: M-Bayonet (VM)
- Total Length: 43.2mm
- Weight: 209g
- Max. Diameter: 52mm
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!