Voigtlander 10mm f5.6 VM Hyper Wide Heliar Asperical Lens - Leica M Mount
- Special Order: delivery in 7 to 21 days
Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f/5.6 Aspherical Lens - Leica M Mount
In the new 10mm lens Voigtlander's has created the widest rectilinear (non-fisheye) lens in the world! This is a completely new design. Offering an incredibly wide field of view while maintaining a rectilinear design, the Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f/5.6 Aspherical Lens from Voigtlander is designed for 35mm film and full-frame digital M-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to limit distortion and maintain consistent sharpness and illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. Two aspherical elements are employed in the 13 elements, 10 groups optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range. The lens also uses a manual focus design to permit fine-tuned control over focus placement, with a minimum focusing distance of 50cm, and a built-in petal-style lens hood is also featured to reduce flare and ghosting, as well as protect the front lens element.
- Incredibly wide-angle 10mm f/5.6 lens provides a 130° angle of view and is compatible with full-frame digital and 35mm film M-mount cameras.
- Rectilinear (non-fisheye) design maintains straight lines toward the periphery of the frame for a more realistic portrayal of architectural and other geometrically complex subjects.
- Updated Heliar optical design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination, eliminate color fringing, and reduce distortion; making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.Built-in, non-removable lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strongly lit conditions.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Focal Length 10mmApertures: f/5.6 to f/22
- Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 13 groups
- Angle of view: 130°
- Aperture blades 10
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.5m
- Length: 58.7
- Weight: 312g
- Filter Size: TBC
- Colour: Black
- Mount: M Mount
- Integral hood
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear, Non-Fisheye Design
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!