Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Super Wide Heliar Version III - Leica M Mount
Realizing a truly wide perspective, the Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical III Lens from Voigtlander features an updated design that is enhanced for use on mirrorless digital cameras as well as classic M-mount rangefinder film cameras. The 11-elements-in-9-groups optical design incorporates one rear aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations and minimize distortion, and also helps to produce consistent peripheral illumination void of color fringing. The manual focus design affords a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', which pairs with the wide depth of field for sharp imaging from near to far. Rounding out this versatile, super-wide optic is an integrated lens hood to reduce lens flare and ghosting, rounded 10-blade diaphragm, and the ability to accept 58mm screw-in filters.
- Wide-angle 15mm f/4.5 lens offers a 110° angle of view and is compatible with full-frame digital and 35mm film M-mount cameras.
- Updated design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination and eliminate color fringing, making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- Built-in, non-removable lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strongly lit conditions.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Optimized for Use with Digital Cameras
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Filter Thread: 58mm
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
Please note all Voigtlander products are not available for international sale!